This section of the site aims to provide tools and resources to aid with trainee development. We have listed some useful links below and have also provided information about the varied Regional Specialty Teaching that is available.
Also, have a look at our brand new Reflections on Training page, which will feature short articles by current and former trainees in the region as they look back at the training and research experiences they have had during their time in the Northern Deanery.
Regional documents and useful links
– GIM procedural competencies – useful summary of G(I)M procedural competency requirements for trainees
– Endodiabology October 2017 – regional twice-yearly Endocrinology and Diabetes newsletter
National documents and useful links
Other useful links
– Endobible – practical guidance on endocrine diagnosis and management
– Endotext – non-profit web-based source of information on endocrine disease written by physicians for physicians
– Diabetesbible – practical guidance on diabetes diagnosis and management
– Diapedia – an open-access, peer-reviewed, unbiased and up-to-date knowledge base about all aspects of Diabetes Mellitus